Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend Finds at the Shop

Sue brought in this childs' desk yesterday.  The original green paint is fabulous.

The perfect accessory for any garden.

A vintage corner wicker hamper with many layers of white paint.  And underneath pink!

After bringing this dresser in, I decided that I just might keep it for myself.

Nancy brought in this great cottage drop leaf kitchen table with two hand painted chairs.

This metal wire carry all would be great for plants or to hold glasses for a garden party.

What a great bistro chair in Sue's booth.

Many times I can only find the tops of old birdcages.  But this would look great on an ironstone plate or a mirrored tray.


Jeanine brought in this old rusty tin.  You can still see the name on the front.  What a great planter that would make.

The original green color on this planter is wonderful.  A great piece for any porch.

I've been looking at this mirror that Jeannie brought in.  I just love it. 

Mary just brought in some great vintage cameras.  A few already sold today.

Martha has this beautiful dresser in her space.  I don't think it will be there long.


With yard sale and flea market season in full bloom, the shop girls are doing a fantastic job bringing in the most unique items for their booths.  I'm so proud of all of them. 

No comments: