Monday, June 25, 2012

My Little Garden

I have a small garden next to my garage.  Gardening takes me away from my everyday busy lifestyle. 

As you enter the garden, you will be greeted by this spectacular iron gate, which I got from Sue Z. at the shop.  

I have two dogs in the garden, this cement one, which I got from Jackie, at the shop.



I also bought this stunning cement planter from Jackie.  She has fabulous garden finds.

This is my other dog, Jake.  Isn't he handsome?  He's such a good boy. 




2 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Your little garden looks great and Jake is handsome!!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Hi Mary Ellen! Your garden is so pretty - I love that iron gate!
I hope Karen's shopping trip items have made it to the store by now. You would love the White Elephant shops, too. Bargains galore!