Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Fall Finds

After the first storm of the season, we lost the electricity at the shop for two days,
 (a shopkeepers worst nightmare). 

Thank goodness, we've been having a really good two weeks. 

Everyone has been bringing in some great things, gearing up for the holidays.

We have three new Shop Girls, Patricia, Louise and Debbie.  They are a great addition to our shop. 
Some of the Shop Girls moved into new spaces.

Can't wait to see what everyone is going to do for Christmas.


The outdoor flea markets are winding down (I'm very sad about that).  Went to one last Sunday with my husband, it was 27 degrees.  But it didn't matter, the thrill of the hunt was still there.  That is where I get my best finds.  So, now I will be visiting other vintage shops instead, (at least it will be warmer, and I'm sure to find some great stuff.)





No comments: