Monday, June 27, 2011

"Firecracker of a Sale"

The porch is full of great garden items.  Just in time for our upcoming, "Firecracker of a Sale", on Saturday and Sunday.  The shop is also exploding with vintage finds of all kinds.

I love these white shabby horseshoes sitting in a safe deposit box, in Sandi's (A Cottage Muse) booth, just adorable.






Karen did some fluffing of her booth the other day.  It looks great.

I found this old bed spring the other day.  I'm using it in my new space to hang things off of.




This is a child's size dresser in Karen's booth.  I can see it in a garden shed, with seed packets and garden gloves in the drawers.  It would also look great in a bathroom, with hand towels or soaps in it.  How cute!!


The very talented Jeannie, made this summer lamp shade.  If I had a house at the Cape, this lamp would be in it.

Mary has this great kidney shaped desk in her booth. 

Happy Fourth of July!!  Hope to see everyone this weekend.

1 comment:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

The shop just looks better and better every time I go in! LOVE the direction you are leading us in!