Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year to Everyone

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone.  It seems the older we get, the quicker time goes by.  I'm so looking forward to this coming year.  There are many exciting plans for the shop.  During the holidays, while you're shopping for family and friends, getting the house decorated, baking and still working at two full time jobs, it is hard to find time to go on buying trips for the shop.  I know it's far away, but I am always thinking about Brimfield, and how exciting and fun it is to be there.  I can't wait to start visiting my favorite shops again and going to the auction and seeing all my old friends.  

I hope this year is filled with much happiness and good health for everyone.  I send all my love and gratitude to everyone who helped to make this past year one to remember, and for a exciting year to come.  Mary Ellen
 



No comments: