Sunday, July 18, 2010

ROAD TRIP TO BRIMFIELD

Even with the high heat, Karen Kinch, one of the shop girls, and myself, went to Brimfield.  We shopped separately, but met up for lunch to compare notes.  What a great day.  These are some of the cool things that I adored, wishing I could buy everything. 






























If you saw a label, like the one below RASC-338, it meant that Rachel Ashwell was there and bought it.
She had been there for three days, buying shabby chic furniture.  Everyone saw her, except for me.  Oh, well.  I still had a great time.


I also saw a lot of the industrial look, like this one.  Big metal factory or medical tables.
Rachel Ashwell knew this woman, Erica Haba, and bought a few things from her.  I also saw one of my customers, Didi, in this booth.  What a small world.
I did get some great ideas, and a ton of inspiration.  Can't wait to go back in September.  Tonight I'll post the pictures of what the shop girls bought at Brimfield.

3 comments:

Passionate for White said...

I went to Brimfield as well...boy was it hot!! Thanks for sharing your pictures of some of my favorite things :)

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

I'll have one of each please! :o)

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Mary Ellen,
It is my first visit here...so nice to meet you!
...and great to see so many pictures from the booths of Mimi from The Brocantess and Theresa of Time Worn Interiors...two of the most creatively talented gals out there! That just goes to show your great eye and good taste!
I hope you have a good day...we have another beautiful one here and low humidity too!
:)