Sunday, July 7, 2013

We are in the August Issue of Romantic Homes

We are in the August issue of Romantic Homes.  It's a dream come true, for myself and the Shop Girls.
 
 
I want to thank Jo-Anne Coletti, who contacted me in March, and asked if she could shoot the At Home With White Show.  Of course, I was thrilled.  So now, to see the actual article and pictures is beyond what I thought it could be.  When I took over the shop six years ago, this was the dream.  To have the shop in a magazine, and I'm so glad it is Romantic Homes.  
 

We are definitely "Shop Proud".  Every shop girl is constantly striving to be the very best.  I am always pushing everyone to do more, to be over the top in displays and creativity. 
 

 
Now, everyone can see how talented the Shop Girls are, and how dedicated they are.  All the work has paid off.
 

But, we won't be sitting back taking it easy.  We are constantly thinking of ways to improve and expand the At Home With White Show (even though it is quite amazing), and to make it more enjoyable for all our loyal customers, and for all our new customers as well. 
 
But for now, I am just so happy and proud to be in the August issue of Romantic Homes.  Woo Hoo!!!
 

 
 
 
 


6 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I will be doing a review on my blog on the August issue of RH in a couple of days! Congrats- I will be featuring you there, too, with a link to your blog- xo Diana

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

CONGRATS to all!!!! I will be sure to check it out.

Blessings,
Linda

Mary Ellen Shia said...

Thanks Diana, that would be great. Look forward to seeing your review.

Susie said...

I found your blog, thanks to Nana Diana...she's in love with this magazine and I am too.:):) I am going to be looking for an issue today. Now that I have found your blog, I am going to look at your previous posts. Congrats to you and your shop girls. xoxo,Susie

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Awesome feature! I tried clicking on your store's website, but it says page not found. Would love to read more about you.

Mary Ellen Shia said...

Hi Dayle,
You can go directly to our website, www.wrenthamcountrystore.com to see more. Thanks for stopping by.