Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We Met Bronson Pinchot in Brimfield

Sandi (The Cottage Muse) and her husband Jim and I went to Brimfield today.  It was drizzling all day, but what a great day it was.  We met...................Actor Bronson Pinchot, from The Bronson Pinchot Project on HGTV.  If you haven't seen this show yet, this is one you shouldn't miss, it's fabulous.  They were filming the second season at Brimfield.  He was very funny, warm and very willing to take a picture with us (well, we were kind of stalking him).  We were thrilled, like giddy school girls. 


We saw some great things, and also bought some really cool stuff.  All to be in the shop very soon. 




I met up with Sandi and Jim in the New England Motel field.  Even though the weather was not good, I have never seen crowds like I did today.  Sold tags were on everything.  Parking was horrible.  I got there around 8:30, and all the regular parking lots were already filled.  I had to park in a parking lot, 1/8 of a mile down some side street, up a hill, through a meadow, next to a lake.  


I wish I had taken more pictures.  But as the day went on, I got more tired and only thought about buying, not taking more pictures.  But all in all, the day was great fun, especially sharing it with Sandi and Jim.  


These pics are from Bliss Farm Antiques.  Jackie always has a wonderful booth.










1 comment:

jacklynn4 said...

It was so nice to see you guys at Brim! I didn't get out into the fields to buy anything! Guess I'm going to have to come to WCS to buy:) Thanks for stopping by my booth.