Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Happenings

Where does the time go?  I can't believe that Christmas is only a few days away.  There is still so much more I want to do.  Only time will tell if I get it all done.  I haven't been blogging much lately, because of my crazy schedule.  But, I wanted to show a few pictures of the shop and one of our special visitors during our Holiday Vintage Market Open House a few weeks ago.

I'm on the left, Shop Girl Sandi, aka, A Cottage Muse, in the center, and Sandy Foster, blogger from My Shabby Streamside Studio, is on the right.  Sandy has been featured in many magazines and books and The Nate Berkus Show.  Sandy was at our shop to see if Shop Girl Sandi would help her sell one of her beautiful mirrors.  The mirror is hanging in Sandy's booth now, it is just exquisite.  It was an honor to have Sandy and her sister Nicki in our shop and also and honor to have a chance to sell one of her mirrors.


If that wasn't enough excitement for awhile, we have also had one of the best holiday seasons ever.  The Shop Girls have done a tremendous job with their booths.






















1 comment:

Heather Jean said...

It all looks great! I love the silver baubles!