Friday, July 15, 2011

My New Garden Shed

I've been wanting a shed for a long time now.  It's hard to believe, but I actually have time to garden.
 
This is the space behind the garage that I recently cleared out for my new shed.  This is what the space looked like at 7:30am this morning. 

This is my shed at 12:30pm.  I couldn't be any happier.  I have many vintage garden things, that I've been collecting over the years.  Now I'll have a place to put them.   This is also going to be a little sactuary for me to work on some of my creations for the shop and for my home. 

The next step, is to paint the entire inside, of course, white.  Then I can start filling it up with my tools, gloves, and my collection.

This isn't old, but it has a great look.  I bought it from Jackie, at the shop, to put in front of the shed with some flower pots in it.  I can't wait to start decorating. 

I'll be showing you more as the shed progresses.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Your new shed is sooo cute with the arched window in the door and I absolutely L-O-V-E the scrolly flower bed!!! Can't wait to see more. Hugs,

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I LOVE IT!!!
I know you will have the inside feathered with vintage garden treasures and it will make even me want to get my hands dirty!