Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween was a Blast

Move over Witches of Eastwick, we are the Witches of Wrentham.  Halloween at the shop was a blast.  All the girls dressed up as witches, starting on the left, we have Witch Susan, I'm in the middle, and Witch Jeanine is on the right.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but time has gotten away from me.  Between remodeling the kitchen and my husband having knee replacement surgery, I haven't had much time for anything. 

I did take a few pictures at the shop.  The shop girls will be outdoing themselves in the upcoming weeks, getting ready for our Vintage Holiday Open House. 








2 comments:

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You guys look great!!!! Welcome back to blogging!!

Passionate for White said...

I'll be coming by this weekend for sure... I had my eye on a white ladder that I'm hoping is still there!

Diane